Last week, when out on a bpb scout, we discovered the most gorgeous lilac coloured taco plates – fired in Rishikesh and Delhi – at a quaint store in Kala Ghoda.
This is love LoveShafali, where indeed Shafali Choudhrie Diwanji curates the shelves with a whole lot of love, sourcing shoes and shiny things, pushtun carpets and pottery from across the country and beyond, in addition to designing her own line of clothing, as well as bags handmade by women artisans, structural lights in metal and wood, boho inspired cushions.
Starting February 14, 11 am to 7 pm (for a month), the store’s owner brings the same eye and imagination to what she calls The Boho Love Bazaar (S/S Edition).
Soirees and Shopping
It all kicks off with a Boho Soiree on February 14 from 4.30 pm to 7.30 pm, where you can start by browsing Shafali’s in-house spring summer line, Inayat, that promises mul-muls and cottons.
Next peep in our cart to see what we’re super excited to buy:
1. Small Batch Scents by Two Saints: luxe fragrances developed in Grasse, France. We’re eyeing the Kokogoose, partly for its name and partly for its combination of peaches and peppercorn notes.
2. Nitara Ayurveda’s Forest-y Candles: these Ayurvedic, natural, recyclable candles from Delhi based Nitara, are cruelty free and bespoke. The Himalayan Deodar ROCI candle takes us straight to the mountains. Pine cone-ing for you.
3. Pick From Pulp: this Jaipur label brings pure and sustainable paper textile fashion to Bombay with their bags and accesories. Crease-d to meet you, sir!
4. Inochhi’s Shoes: mules that channel Rajasthan and Gucci? Yes, please!
5. Non Toxic Beauty From Dromen & Co: apothecary treats from Delhi.
6. Purearth: Plua. these guys with their amazing Ayurvedic bath and body works.
7. Tissa Fontaneda’s Nappa Bubble Bags: Seriously cool artisanal handbags handmade in Spain.
8. Akihi: Intricate hand embroidery creeps on to accessories for men and women. We love the orange earrings that look like marigolds on our ears.
9. Shingora: Uber luxe scarves from Ludhiana.
10. Aria + Leya’s Intimates: Seriously cool retro vibe.
See you there!
Wake up to daily updates on what to eat/shop/do in your city